There are few in-home surfaces more highly sought after than beautiful, natural granite. Granite is a stunning organic material that’s been used in human construction for millennia. There are a number of benefits, aside from the aesthetic, that makes granite an exceedingly desirable addition to virtually any home.
Because granite is a naturally occurring, organic material, no two granite slabs are identical. This means that investing in granite allows you to purchase a truly unique hard stone surface for your home that will add untold levels of natural beauty to your abode.
Here are just a few benefits associated with granite countertop installation in Phoenix, AZ:
- Enhances home value: Granite is exceptionally good at retaining its value. Because granite is long lasting, extremely durable and aesthetically timeless, it’s a great way to enhance the value of your existing home or even your commercial space. Granite countertops aren’t just for the kitchen, either—you could invest in granite countertops for your bathrooms or dining areas.
- Extreme durability: Granite is a dense, hard natural stone. While its exact mineral composition may vary from slab to slab, it’s always going to be exceedingly durable. Granite is difficult to chip or crack, and when it does chip or crack, it’s extremely easy to repair. Granite is also not heat sensitive; it’s possible to place a hot pan or skillet directly onto your granite countertops without damaging the surface.
- Eco-consciousness: Unlike some types of manufactured stone surfaces, which rely on caustic chemicals during the production process, granite is all natural. This means that it can be a more ecologically conscious choice than some other types of countertop materials. Additionally, because granite countertops last for such an exceptionally long period of time, there’s no need to replace them very frequently. This can also help you reduce your carbon footprint.
- Anti-microbial properties: Thanks in large part to granite’s density, this hard stone doesn’t harbor bacteria and fungus the same way that other, more porous natural materials might. Additionally, dirt doesn’t become ingrained into the stone, even after years of continuous use. This makes food preparation safer, and cleanup much easier. With sealed granite, there’s no need for extensive chemical cleaning processes. Cleaning granite countertops is a relatively easy endeavor.
- Perfect flatness: Sealed granite countertops, when fabricated and installed by a qualified professional, should be perfectly flat. This means that you can use your granite surface to roll out dough, chop vegetables and more. Granite countertops are every bit as versatile as they are beautiful, making them an ideal solution for most homes and businesses. The flat, non-porous nature of sealed granite countertops makes them visually appealing and practical.
Z Granite Place is one of the foremost providers of granite countertop installation in Phoenix, AZ. We work both with contractors and directly with homeowners and business operators to fabricate and install high-quality hard stone surfaces in homes and businesses. We specialize in the fabrication and installation of both natural and manufactured stones. Contact us today to learn more.
Categorised in: Granite Countertops