One of the most important components of any bathroom remodel is the shower. As a prominent granite contractor in Phoenix, AZ, we have noticed that more and more clients are interested in using hard stone—that is, quartz, granite, marble or slate—to tile their showers. Does this trend pique your interest? If so, read on to learn more information about using natural hard stones in your shower. What natural stone is best in a shower? Natural hard stone is sleek, sophisticated and attractive in any shower. But which particular stone is right for you? 1. Quartz One of the best options... View Article
Categories for Showers
January 7, 2019
- How Granite and Quartz Countertops Can Get Your Fix and Flip in Phoenix, AZ Sold Faster
- Why Is Bianco Antico Granite So Hot Right Now?
- Can Natural Stone Be Used In a Shower?
- What Local Contractors in Phoenix, AZ Should Look for in Their Stone Fabricator
- Simple Solutions for Some of the Most Common Countertop Problems